INOV' SPLIT PACK
Divide your Highlines with our special SPLIT TECHNOLOGY
This pack allows you to create an even safer highline by choosing several pieces and by connecting regularly the backup fixed to the mainline. This reduces the height of a potential back-up fall in case of an incident.
- Pack includes: 1x SOFT SHACKLE, 1x 8 MM INOX OVAL QUICKLINK, 1x BACKUP EXTENDER available in dyneema or polyester;
- Extender length: available in 3 or 5 m. Each of these lengths can be divided by folding it in half;
- New Highline standards: SPLIT50 m or SPLIT100 m, always the same length of webbing strands, no matter if used as mainline or backup;
- ROLLEX compatible: thanks to the SOFT SHACKLE you can slide even more smoothly with a Rollex over the SPLIT sections;
- Multiple backpack transport: you can split a complete highline setup into many seperated backpacks.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
INOV' SPLIT technology - For Expert use ONLY
The advantages of the SLACK INOV SPLIT TECHNOLOGY
- With the INOV' SPLIT TECHNOLOGY a new standard for highlining has been introduced to the slackline world, SPLIT50 and SPLIT100 are your options to choose from. This means you'll always have the sames lengths of webbing strands: 50 or 100 m, easily usable as mainline or as backup.
- It also allows you to team up with all your friends, to create a long highline by connection all your webbings together at the sewn loop ends.
- For big highline missions, you will be able to distribute the weight evenly among all backpacks.
- If you ever damage a webbing strand, you'll only have to replace 50 or 100 meters instead of your entire set-up.
Splits are dedicated to expert users!
The technology reduces a lot the risks of high falll accidents, but its proper use requires elevated skills in highline rigging.
Wich backup extender material should I select?
- DYNEEMA rope - 32 kN: at only 18 gr./m and it can also be used as an ultra light sling;
- Polyester webbing PLASMA - 42 kN: 76 gr./m - very strong with 2 sewn loops at both ends.
Adjust your backup length
We advice to select for a medium stretch webbing (6% at 10 kN):
- 3 m: for SPLIT 50 m;
- 5 m: for SPLIT 100 m.
If your mainline is a rather low stretch webbing, remember that you can always reduce the length divided by two. Simply fold the Extender in half: 5m / 2,5m or 3m / 1.5m.
EXPERT USE ONLY!