25 mm webbing specific for highlining.
- Material: polyamide nylon, Minimum Breaking Strength 27kN;
- Weave: innovative tubular body technology, quite stretchy with puffed outlining for extra pillowed edges;
- Extreme-stretch: 14,9 @ 5 kN responsive, intense rebound, more than traditional "bounce-lines";
- Abrasion resistance: dense weave increases abrasion and water resistance;
- Anti-twist: two different coloured sides, in order to avoid twists during installation.
SELECT LENGTH BY METER or a FIXED LENGTH (SPLIT) that comes WITH A SEWN LOOP ON BOTH ENDS.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
NOVA - The Trick-Highline webbing
NOVA, a 100% Nylon webbing designed specifically for trick-highlining practice. Its innovative tubular technology, combined with pillowed, soft edges provide you with a line for hard training and big fun.
NOVA is made for high stretch experience at low tension, this way leashfalls become real easy on your body and you get to have long sessions with maximum pleasure, even on shorter set-ups.
NOVA LOVA Highline fun only
NOVA is so elastic, it's almost impossible to rig a pleasant length at the park, but you will love it on Highlines.
Its polyamide (nylon) fiber provides a maximum of elasticity, and its specific weaving gives it a rebound with much more energy response than traditional bounce-lines.
Pillowed edges and silk sensation
NOVA has been dyed specially and extensively to achieve and excellent UV resilience.
Its special weave with round, pillowed edges and silky outlines creates an excellent sensation for hands and feet.
Made in France - About Quality and Safety
The NOVA has been designed, tested and developed by Slack-Inov in France. It has been produced in collaboration with our expert athletes who we let choose its main, most important performance-based and technical characteristics, in order to offer you the perfect Highline.
Every batch has been tested with appropriate machinery to check breaking strength and the fiber integrity after the production.
We truly care about your and our safety, since we are all the first users of this unique product.
- WEBBING MATERIAL
- Polyamide Nylon
- WEBBING WEAVE
- WEBBING WIDTH
- 25 mm
- WEBBING THICKNESS
- 3,5 mm
- WEBBING WEIGHT BY METER
- 56 g/m
- MINIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH
- 27 kN
- MAXIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH
- ~ 29 kN
- SUGGESTED WORKING LOAD
- 5 kN - safety factor 5
- WEBBING STRETCH
- 14,9% (@5 kN) 23,1% (@10 kN) 32% (@ breaking)
- SUGGESTED WEBBING LENGTH
- 30 - 250 m
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURING