25 mm webbing specific for highlining.
- Material: poliammide nylon, 2,7 Ton strength webbing;
- Weave: inovative technology tubular body, stretchy and puffed webbing outline for extra pillow edges;
- Extreeme-stretch: 14,9 @ 5 kN, gives a rebound with much more energy than traditional bouncelines;
- Abrasion resistance: dense weave increasing abrasion and water resistance;
- Anti-twist: two different coloured sides, in order to avoid twists easily.
SELECT LENGHT BY METER or FIX LENGHT (SPLIT) WITH SEWN LOOP AT ENDS.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
NOVA trick-highline webbing
A 100% Nylon webbing designed exclusively for trick-highline practice, with an inovative technology tubular with pillowed edges. NOVA has a very high stretch at low tension, so leashfalls are really soft on your body and you can have lot of fun even from shorther lengths.
Nova is so elastic that it's impossible to rig at the park, but you will love it in highline.
Polyamide (nylon) fiber gives the maximum of elasticity, and its specific weaving gives it a rebound with much more energy than traditional bouncelines.
Pillow edges and silk sides
NOVA has been dyed in mass to get excellent UV resilience.
His special weaving with round pillowed edges and silky wearproof sides gives excellent sensation in hands and under feet.
It has different color on each side in order to identify easily the twists on your setup.
Produced and tested in France
This webbing has been studied and produced entirely in France by Slack-Inov. Every batch has been tested on braking strength to verify the integrity of the fibers.
- WEBBING MATERIAL
- Polyamide Nylon
- WEBBING WEAVE
- WEBBING WIDTH
- 25 mm
- WEBBING THICKNESS
- 3,5 mm
- WEBBING WEIGHT BY METER
- 56 g/m
- MINIMUM BREACKING STRENGTH
- 27 kN
- MAXIMUM BREACKING STRENGTH
- ~ 29 kN
- SUGGESTED WORKING LOAD
- 5 kN - safety factor 5
- WEBBING ELONGATION
- 14,9% (@5 kN) 23,1% (@10 kN) 32% (@ breacking)
- SUGGESTED WEBBING LENGHT
- 30 - 250 m
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURING