LONGLINE KIT - PRIMITIVE 30
Longline Kit - Primitive Ellington System with steel carabiners
- Longline length: 30 m;
- Longline width: 25 mm;
- Longline webbing: to choose between 6 different webbings
- Tree anchorages: to choose between 2 different options;
- Includes: Webbing + Anchorage Slings OPTIONAL: Multiplier + Tree Protection
Select among all the combinations and customize your personal KIT.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
PRIMITIVE SLACKLINE KIT 30
The PRIMITIVE SLACKLINE System was originally an idea invented by a Californian climber. It's an easy but very efficient tensioning system that allows you to set up your Longline using only a minimum amount of components or gear.
PRIMITIVE SLACKLINE 30, with a 25 mm webbing is the ideal kit to get your slackline skills to the next level.
Using the SPIDER SLING BAG you'll bring your set-up everywhere you want.
Choose your favorite Slackline
- TENDER The ideal webbing for those who prefer a softer line and a 'light walk' feeling. It has just the right mixture of features within the polyester lines: a tubular structure and quite low weight, it is strong and reliable, but also soft and dynamic.
- FLY If you are in doubt about your first longline choice, the FLY LINE is the perfect idea. Very high strength and low elasticity make it easier to reach your personal goals and to advance quickly.
- ZAO has a flat structure in the center and tubular at the edges, in this way it guarantees a softer grip with the hands and is very soft feeling underfoot.
- COSMIC has a tubular structure, with a soft touch and a high breaking resistance. Its soft structure, even in tensioned situations, makes it fantastic for working on your dynamic and static tricks.
- EDGE is a polyester webbing with true superior features. The line is made of three different layers. It presents its best performance on extreme lengths due to its very low stretch and its little weight.
- JOKER is a hybrid webbing, with padded edges of truyl soft polyamide, esuper versatile, very reactive and truly playful. It will give you a contstant and stable walk, limiting the too much feedback of your movements during bounces.
Choose your anchor system
You can select between two different tree anchor options:
- Light: Using the 2M 0,5T FLY ROUND SLING SPANSET and the 3M 0,5T FLY ROUND SLING SPANSET
- Strong: Using the 2M 1T ROUND SLING SPANSET and the 3M 1T ROUND SLING SPANSET- These slings are more resistant and heavier, but they will be very useful in case you have a Rope Pulley System to set your Longline at a greater length than 50 m.
Remember to use the TREE PROTECTION XL in order to avoid any damage to the trees. Additionally, with its four vertical removable velcro stripes, you can adapt the slings during the tensioning phase.
Should I add the Multiplier?
The Multiplier 3:1 option, with 2 extra STEEL CARABINER OVAL SCREW NUT to multiply the system's power and to reach higher strength. It allows you to tension your slackline without anyone's help.
Keep in mind that the Primitive system takes about 2 m of length, while the Multiplier system simply works the tail of the Primitive.
Before setting up your line for the first time with our PRIMITIVE SLACKLINE KIT 30, watch the instruction video below.
Remember also to always check to close well the screw nut and to open it only at the end for the de-rigging process.
(This carabiner is not compatible with 50 mm width webbing. Do not use it for Trickline or Jump lines. Do not use this carabiner for climbing.
Do not tension with more than two people, to not exceed the 5 kN working limit load in the system.
Do not exceed 30° working angle of the slings around the trees.
- 30 m
- 25 mm
- BEST FOR
- Slackline, yoga, fun
- SLACKLINE WEIGHT
- 3 kg
- OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
- 1x SLING PURPLE 1t 2m + 1x STAINLESS STEEL CARABINER