LONGLINE KIT - MINI DOUBLE
Longline Pulley System with ball bearings
MINI DOUBLE is a pulley system designed for Longline or Waterline.
- Pulley: aluminum plate with highly efficient stainless steel ball bearings;
- Rope: low stretch rope Ø6 mm - length to choose;
- Brake: innovative BLACKROPE brake or STAUP brake;
- Multiplier: pulleys and special knotted rope;
- Waterproof: all parts are water resistant and are suitable for waterlining;
- Breaking strength: 50 kN;
- Longline webbing: to purchase separately.
Select among all the combinations and customize your KIT.
If you don't need the whole kit, you can buy here only the pulley system.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
MINI DOUBLE LONGLINE KIT
The MINI DOUBLE is our optimized pulley system designed especially for longline and waterline use. All parts of this kit are water resistant and work in very wet and humid situations.
One of its best features is the innovative rope brake.
1x SET of MINI DOUBLE PULLEY
Compatible connectors: shackles Ø8-Ø16 mm, shackles Ø16-Ø20 on the pin, Quicklinks Ø8-Ø20, every symmetrical EN 12275 carabiner;
1x 5 MM OVAL QUICK LINK DPI
2x 1T ROUND SLING SPANSET - select length
1x K2 LOW STRETCH ROPE Ø6 mm - select length
BLACKBRAKE for Valdôtain braided knot
STAUP BRAKE with 6 mm U shackle
Multiplier SINGLE PULLEY + SPECIAL KNOT ROPE
Multiplier DOUBLE PULLEY + SPECIAL KNOT ROPE
Select your Sling
You can select between two different tree anchors:
- Standard: includes 2x 2M 1T ROUND SLING SPANSET - excellent for trees that have a diameter smaller than 60 cm.
- Extra Long: includes 2x 3M 1T ROUND SLING SPANSET - the heavier choice, but necessary when you have very big tree to sling around.
Can I set up a 100 m Line with 25m of rope?
The length of the longline you are able to set up with this pulley system depends on: line's stretch, landscape (flat or sunken) and of your tensioning habits (low tension 5 kN or high tension 10 kN).
With a webbing like f.e. our FLY LINE, you will manage to rig up to:
- a 75m long line with 25m of rope
- a 150m long line with 50m of rope
- a 300m long line with 50m of rope + Line Grip or other blocking device
The brake technology: Innovative BLACKROPE vs STAUP BRAKE
The BLACKBRAKE connection eye in the pulley allows you to create a system with excellent efficiency and easy control.
There is no loss of efficiency due to the friction of the brake like with some usual climbing descenders. Unlike a cam system, the BLACKBRAKE knot allows you to simply tension or de-tension without force. It also preserves 95% of the pulleys rope breaking strength.
The BLACKBRAKE rope is specifically tear resistance thanks to its TECHNORA 32 plaits cover rope.
If you are not so into the knots solution, the STAUP brake is the perfect choice for you then!
Extremely simple and easy to unlock, even under high tension (pull handle simply to the right). It guarantees a higher level of security but stays still a light weight travel device.
Should I add the Multiplier?
Yes, the multiplier is really important to increase your power ratio to 3:1. You can reach much higher tension and even completely alone if needed.
This aluminum alloy pulley you can use with a self locking knot, like a prussic on one side f.e..
We offer you a choice of 2 pulley options:
- LOW FRICTION: Good for simple, moderate use with efficiency of around 80%; Rather shorter Longlines.
- BALL BEARINGS: Waterproof ball bearings for intensive and rather high tension or high weight use with an efficiency of around: 92%.
Choose your Slackline
Your Webbing has to be purchased separately.
Remember to use the TREE PROTECTION XL in order to avoid any damage to the trees. Additionally, with its four vertical removable velcro stripes, you can adapt the slings during the tensioning phase.
Before setting up your first line with the MINI DOUBLE KIT read carefully the instruction manual.