LONGLINE KIT - PRIMITIVE LIGHT
Longline Kit - primitive Ellington system with light carabiners
- Longline length: 25 or 30 m;
- Longline width: 25 mm;
- Longline webbing: to choose between 6 different webbings;
- Tree anchorages: to choose between 2 different options;
- Includes: Webbing + Anchorage Slings OPTIONAL: Multiplier
Select among all combinations and customize your personal kit.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
PRIMITIVE LONGLINE KIT LIGHT
The PRIMITIVE LONGLINE KIT LIGHT is your next, serious step into the Longline world. It is a device made from anodized aluminum components, to optimize it's light weight. This kit is the perfect choice for a travel pack: Only 2 kg weight (with Tender line option) to carry with you.
A lightweight ALUMINUM LINELOCK RING in combination with the ALUMINUM CARABINER OVAL SCREW NUT are the simple blocker of the webbing. When installing with this Primitive System your webbing easily fills around the glossy and smooth carabiners' surface.
A SLING BAG comes included in this kit.
Choose your favorite Slackline
- TENDER The ideal webbing for those who prefer a softer line and a 'light walk' feeling. It has just the right mixture of features within the polyester lines: a tubular structure and quite low weight, it is strong and reliable, but also soft and dynamic.
- FLY If you are in doubt about your first longline choice, the FLY LINE is the perfect idea. Very high strength and low elasticity make it easier to reach your personal goals and to advance quickly.
- ZAO has a flat structure in the center and tubular at the edges, in this way it guarantees a softer grip with the hands and is very soft feeling underfoot.
- COSMIC has a tubular structure, with a soft touch and a high breaking resistance. Its soft structure, even in tensioned situations, makes it fantastic for working on your dynamic and static tricks.
- EDGE is a polyester webbing with true superior features. The line is made of three different layers. It presents its best performance on extreme lengths due to its very low stretch and its little weight.
- JOKER is a hybrid webbing, with padded edges of truyl soft polyamide, esuper versatile, very reactive and truly playful. It will give you a contstant and stable walk, limiting the too much feedback of your movements during bounces.
Choose your anchor system
You can choose between three different tree anchors:
- Ultralight: If your webbing has only one SEWN LOOP at the end of it, make a loop around the tree, while on the other tree you set up the Primitive system using the 2M 0,5T ROUND SLING SPANSET. This is the option with the fewest extra components needed.
- Light: This includes one 2M 0,5T ROUND SLING SPANSET and one 3M 0,5T ROUND SLING SPANSET. Using these two slings to set up your line, you'll avoid a natural friction within the sewn loop and on your webbing surface. We recommend this choice in order to extend the preservation of your line.
Remember to use the TREE PROTECTION XL in order to avoid any damage to the trees. Additionally, with its four vertical removable velcro stripes, you can adapt the slings during the tensioning phase.
Add the Multiplier 3:1
The Multiplier 3:1 option, with 2 extra ALUMINUM CARABINER OVAL to multiply the system's power and to reach higher strength. It allows you to tension your slackline without anyone's help.
Keep in mind that the Primitive system takes about 2 m of length, while the Multiplier system simply works the tail of the Primitive.
We advice to use the multiplier in combination with our LIGHT anchorage and not the ULTRALIGHT because rigging your anchor through your sewn loop could create too much stress and can lead to damage on your webbing.
Before setting up your line for the first time with our PRIMITIVE LONGLINE KIT LIGHT, watch the instruction video below.
Remember also to always check to close well the screw nut and to open it only at the end for the derigging. This carabiner is not compatible with 50 mm width webbing. Do not use it for trickline or jump lines. Do not use this carabiner for climbing.
Do not tension with more than two people to not exceed 4 kN working limit load in the system. Do not exceed a 30° working angle of the slings around your tree.
- 25 mm
- BEST FOR
- Slackline, Longline, Waterline
- OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
- TREE PROTECTION XL
- SUGGESTED FOR