INFINITY 2 - REVOLUTIONARY TENSIONING DEVICE
Revolutionary tensioning device
INFINITY 2, now stronger and more reliable, is a unique tensioning device perfect for big longlines and real long highline - effortless and without limits!
- Material: stainless steel plates and one infinite wheel of anodized aluminum plus high grip rubber coating;
- Integrated clutch: front loading selector to adjust line tension to release the line easily and effortlessly;
- Extensible Handle: a red lever is included to extend the tensioning handle and increase power and control;
- Patented Technology: invented by Florent Berthet to combine a pulley system, weblock and soft release in just one single device;
- System strength: 2.0 = stronger and more reliable: 50 kN MBS, 10 kN WLL with locked line and 6 kN tension capacity;
- Compatible connectors: omega shackles Ø8-Ø16 mm in both directions, shackles Ø16-Ø20 on the pin, quicklinks Ø8-Ø20, all EN 12275 symmetrical carabiners;
- Weight: 1,45 kg;
- Made in: France.
- Longline webbing: sold separately.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
INFINITY tensioning system for LONGLINE and HIGHLINE
INFINITY is a device with patented technology that allows you to stretch longline and highline without limit, whatever the length of your line and without the need for any other auxiliary device to operate.
In a single product you will have a pulley system, a weblock and a soft release. Finally your set up will be truly minimal and free from any accessory that weighs down the system. With INFINITY you combine the functions of pretensioning, tensioning and tension release in a single device.
1x INFINITY tensioning system with red lever to extend the tensioning arm;
INFINITY compatibility and optimization
Connector compatibility: omega shackles Ø8-Ø16 mm in both direction, shackles Ø16-Ø20 on the pin, Quicklinks Ø8-Ø20, every EN 12275 symetrical carabiners;
Webbing compatibility: all longlines up to 26 mm wide.
The integrated graduated brake
With the front spring selector, you can set the system strenght in kN and release the tension easily.
The graduated scale allows you to estimate the tension of your system and set a maximum limit for your slackline. If the limit is exceeded, the lever is automatically disengaged and you will not be able to overload the system.
Front weblock, anti-slippage system
On the front, the double pin allows the line to be locked as in a linelock.
Furthermore, if you want to prevent any accidental situation of sliding of the line, it is possible to double lock the webbing by creating an anti-slippage system that eliminates any remote possibility of webbing slippage.
Special pre serie offer
This is a pre-serie of INFINITY and the maximum tensioning capacity guaranteed is 6 kN, but once the line is rigged and locked, the system have a working load limit (WLL) of 10 kN and a minimum breaking strength (MBS) of 50 kN.
To introduce this new technology and present this first serie we have decided to set a very special launch price.
Before set up INFINITY read the instruction manual.
- 1,45 Kg
At the park, you can go up to 100m/ 150m, if the ground is curved and not flat.
Sometimes even more if you have a super curved spot. The infinty is rather endless, but your ground and spot tells you your limits.