25 mm webbing specific for longlining and highlining.
- Material: poliammide nylon, 3,2 Ton strength webbing;
- Weave: hibrid, flat central body in polyamid, and stretchy and puffed webbing outline for extra pillow edges;
- High-stretch: 11,5 @ 10 kN, excellent for bouncelines;
- Abrasion resistance: dense weave increasing abrasion and water resistance;
- Anti-twist: two different coloured sides, in order to avoid twists.
SELECT LENGHT BY METER or FIX LENGHT (SPLIT) WITH SEWN LOOP AT ENDS.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
DONKEY long and highline webbing
A 100% Nylon polyammide bouncy webbing with soft edges. DONKEY is similar to JOKER but overall commpletely different, it's great for trick-highline practice, with an innovative technology tubular with pillowed edges.
Adopt your donkey
No matter if you are expert or rookie, DONKEY will make you discover love at first sight.
DONKEY is heavy boucy webbing to play with. If you loved JOKER, this is your next step to discover the vertical dimension of slackline.
Pillow edges and high breacking strenght
DONKEY has been dyed in mass to get excellent UV resilience.
His special weaving with round pillowed edges and silky wearproof sides, gives excellent sensation in hands and under feet.
It has different color on each side in order to identify easily the twists on your setup.
Finally the 32 kN breaking strength is very high for his category to increasy safety factor.
Produced and tested in France
This webbing has been studied and produced in France with partnership SPIDER and Slack-Inov.
Every batch has been tested on braking strength to verify the integrity of the fibers.
- WEBBING MATERIAL
- Polyamide Nylon
- WEBBING WEAVE
- WEBBING WIDTH
- 25 mm
- WEBBING THICKNESS
- 3,3 mm
- WEBBING WEIGHT BY METER
- 66 g/m
- MINIMUM BREACKING STRENGTH
- 32 kN
- MAXIMUM BREACKING STRENGTH
- ~ 33 kN
- SUGGESTED WORKING LOAD
- 5 kN - safety factor 6
- WEBBING ELONGATION
- 7% (@3 kN) 9,5% (@5 kN) 11,5% (@10 kN)
- SUGGESTED WEBBING LENGHT
- 30 - 350 m
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURING