OVAL QUICK LINKS - PPE
Oval quick links zinc coated steel - PPE Personal Protective Equipment certified
This oval shape quicklink has a PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) certificate, following standards of EN362 & EN 12275 and is UIAA labeled.
It's Made in France by PEGUET and every piece has been individually tested. The smooth surface makes it a universal connector for slacklines, longlines and highlines.
- 5 mm 14 kN: To connect rope to pulley system, to create a mini-leash for your highline gear;
- 8 mm 25 kN: Great to connect abrasion sensitive gear, like sewn loops on your webbing;
- 10 mm 40 kN: To connect almost all types of slackline gear: linelocks, pulleys, backups, slings and multi point rock bolts anchors;
Quick links - PPE Personal Protective Equipment
The quick link is a cheaper and smaller connector than a carabiner and with the same size it is even stronger. The quick link is the perfect connector for anything that is meant to be permanently installed, the alternative to a carabiners which is meant to be opened and closed repeatedly.
This oval shape quick link has a PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) certificate, following standards of EN362 & EN 12275 and is UIAA labeled. It's Made in France by PEGUET and every piece has been individually tested. The smooth surface makes it a universal connector for slacklines, longlines and highlines.
Oval Quick links of galvanized steel
The quick links are made of steel and are galvanized to prevent corrosion and oxidation when they remain in humid environments. In case of salty marine environments, it is necessary to choose stainless steel quick links.
OVAL Quick links
Designed to work with linear loads and also available in a twisted version, to connect elements rotated by 90 °. An alternative to carabiners and excellent connectors inside a pulley system or for a Highline set up.
- To connect a static rope with a knot to a fixed part of the pulley;
- To connect a pulley to an anchor plate;
- To connect a static rope to the rock anchor plates of a Highline (in case of a round sling it is recommended to use Delta quick links);
- To connect the backup line of a highline to splitting points (T-Loop or Fractio);
- To connect a sewn loop of a main highline.
- Connect a round sling spanset to the pulley or to the line lock;
- Together with a shackle it can become the lock pin of a linelock for a slackline.
- Equalize slings for a three-way (tri-directional load) rig.
|Diameter||5 mm||8 mm||10 mm|
|Material||Zinc coated steel|
|Screw opening||8 mm||12 mm||12 mm|
|Inner width||10 mm||17 mm||21 mm|
|Working load WLL||3 kN||5 kN||12 kN|
|Breaking strength MBS||14 kN||25 kN||40 kN|
|Weight||20 gr.||77 gr.||139 gr.|
|Certification||CE, EN 12275|
|Country of manufacture||France|
Always check if you have closed the quick links before use. If you forget closing, they may bend quickly when put under tension. For a permanent safety lock, they must be closed with a wrench. Finger pressure strength is sufficient to use as a semi-permanent connector.
When you have finished using it, keep the quick link screw closed, even when at rest. In the case of non-use over a longer period, with exposure to open air, dust or atmospheric agents, the nut could get stuck permanently.
- Galvanised steel
- CE, EN 12275