DOUBLE SEWN LOOP LONGLINE
DOUBLE SEWN LOOP LONGLINE
- Structure: double SEWN LOOP with protection sleeve to prevent abrasion (1m total length);
- High-Tenacity: made in Germany (GUTERMANN) polyester yarn;
- Inner diameter: 13 cm;
- Protection (tubolar black webbing): chose between CLASSIC one layer, JUMBO double layer;
- Minimum Breaking Strength: keeping between 80% and 100% MBS of webbing's original MBS;
- Compatibility: available for all 15-26 mm webbings.
*REQUIRES AN ACCOMPANYING PURCHASE OF ANY SLACKLINE WEBBING*
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
DOUBLE SEWN LOOP
Complete your new slackline with this great double sewn loop.
Main loop: this is the one that takes the tension; it links the slackline to the connector (such as a 1,5T BOW SHACKLES STAINLESS STEEL).
Back-up loop: this part is supposed to be connected to another anchor point of your set-up and needs to be left slack, protected and without any tension.
SEWN LOOPS are compatible with most standard connectors, shackles, carbiners, oval or delta quicklinks. This new, carefully sewed solution is perfect for lighter set-ups in travel situations and for less messy anchors: NO MORE LINELOCKS NEEDED (such as a LIME LINELOCK).
You can request it for one or for both sides of your new slackline.
Simply order two 2 DOUBLE LOOPS and we'll understand!
Choose the CLASSIC or JUMBO protection
Before being sewn, the webbing is threaded into a tubular webbing that acts as a protective anti-abrasion sleeve. You can choose between two protections:
- CLASSIC: it is a single layer protection and is ideal for most common situations such as with shackles or carabiners.
- JUMBO: is an innovative system with a double layer of protection to increase the tightness of the buttonhole with very small connectors such as the Ø4 mm SOFT SHAKES or the Ø5 mm diameter dyneema ropes. Furthermore, JUMBO is more resistant to abrasion, extending the life of your buttonhole.
How much length does the loop use on my webbing?
When you choose the webbing length in your order, you have to take into account that a double sewn loop will take up around 1 m.
We recommend therefore to add maybe an extra meter when choosing your slackline length.
How to compose a longline with SINGLE SEWN LOOP on one side and DOUBLE SEWN LOOP on the other side?
Just compose your set-up by adding the webbing lenght in the cart (in example 101 m) and add 1x SINGLE SEWN LOOP + 1x DOUBLE SEWN LOOP.
The SINGLE LOOP is perfect for directly connecting the longline to main anchor connector. While the DOUBLE SEWN LOOP includes the main connection and a backup loop connection.
Remember that the DOUBLE SEWN LOOP requires 1.2m of tape, so we recommend adding 1m extra to your webbing order.
Safety, Warnings and Reliability
This specific item cannot be considered as PPE approved (personal protective equipment). Within slacklining and especially around all Highline practices we have not yet any specific standardized law regulations concerning gear or set-ups. It is therefore impossible for us to guarantee a standardized product safety for Highline use.
All of our gear has been thoroughly tested in external institutions and within our own company.
The results have no legal value, but we aim to ensure maximum safety for a general, responsible use of our products.
Every user has its own responsibility to choose the right device and use correctly for any specific situation, if not through its own competence than by reassuring its action by another expert slackliner.
- MINIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH
- Webbing 80% MBS
- MAXIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH
- 100% of the webbing resistence
- SUGGESTED WORKING LOAD
- Same as webbing