COURRIER PICK-UP FOR SEWING SERVICES
Courrier home pick up service for sewing
We collect your line to process it in our workshop with our professional sewing machines.
- Flat rate on all EUROPE: collection valid throughout Europe with fixed rate;
- Valid for all sewing services: you can add as many seams as you wish to your cart from here;
- Requirements for used webbings: read carefully below all the requirements for used webbings;
- Compatibility: 17-50 mm wide webbings.
ATTENTION: this product is only the home collection service and does not include stitching, which you will have to buy separately.
Service not available outside Europe.
With this product do you take home my used slackline to be sewn?
Yes, by purchasing this product we collect your line from your home and you can purchase the sewing services you want from our sewing workshop.
What requirements must my used line have?
If you do not want us to collect your line, you can send it directly to us at the warehouse address, but you must first notify us in order to receive approval from our technicians.
Generally speaking, your line must be in good condition before it can be processed.
Webbing that is exposed to the sun for a continuous period of 6 months or the equivalent of a maximum of 10 years from the time of purchase is considered to be at the end of its life. This service life of a webbing also varies according to other ageing agents such as contact with abrasive surfaces or chemicals, etc.
Accordingly, our technician will only carry out repairs if your webbing meets the following conditions:
- Webbing width between 17 and 50 mm;
- No surface abrasion greater than 2 mm (excluding any abrasion damaged part that you want to cut/repair);
- Clean of dust and any stains that may cover surface defects and damage (we recommend a cold machine wash without soap);
- Not older than 3 years, we need a copy of the purchase email (requirement to maintain a product warranty of at least another 2 years);
- Must not have been exposed to the sun for a continuous period of more than 6 months (especially for NYLON POLYAMIDE lines);
- If you need to cut the webbing, cut it or mark the position with tape to avoid any mistakes;
- If you need a T-LOOP or other sewing service, mark the position with tape and write as many details as possible on the tape with a marker;
If in doubt, before proceeding, write down the history of your webbing, with photographs to support it.
Use a carton of a suitable size for your line, with as little empty space as possible.
Do you only repair lines from your own shop or also from other manufacturers?
We repair all webbing that meets the above requirements.
Can I join different types of webbing together?
Certainly! You could create a Frankenstein line by combining for example 3 different pieces of JOKER, ZAO and COSMIC to create a unique walking effect.
ATTENTION: it is not possible to join webbing cuts with different widths, e.g. 17 mm SKYDIAMOND with 25 mm JOKER.