0,5T ROUND SLING FLY FOR SLACKLINES
High tenacity SLING
- Width: 2,5 cm;
- Length: choose 2 or 3 m (total length 4 or 6 m);
- Weight: 250 gr. o 350 gr., extremely light-weight to handle or store;
- Material: 100% polyester webbing;
- Safety factor: 1:7 with 4 kN working load and 30 kN MBS;
- Elongation: only 4% at 10 kN;
- Main uses: anchor point for primitive Longline.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
ROUND SLING FLY for primitive system
Our 0.5 T SLING FLY (MBS at 30 kN) are great for longlines up to 50 m or to connect additional elements of youe pulley system.
SLINGS FLY have been designed to use in the PRIMITIVE tensioning system with carabiners and at a rather low workload.
FLY slings are used mainly to anchor smaller slacklines to trees creating a "U" shape, connecting the ends with a SHACKLE or CARABINER.
Please use tree protection when using the sling as tree anchor. With our TREEPROTECTION XL you have even velcro straps to easy fix and support the sling during tension.
Carefully read the specifications on the product label and check if your desired use maintains a sufficient safety report.
Do not use for tricklining or for Longlines exceeding 50 m of length.