0,5T ROPE SLING FOR SLACKLINES
High tenacity ROPE SLING
- Diameter: 11 mm;
- Length: choose 2 or 3 m (total length 4 or 6 m);
- Weight: 300 gr. o 450 gr., extremely light-weight;
- Material: static high performance rope;
- Safety factor: 1:7 with 0.5 kN working load and 32 kN MBS;
- Elongation: only 4% at 10 kN;
- Main uses: anchor point for longline (used with tree protection!)
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
ROUND SLING rope for primitive
Our 0,5 T ROPE SLING (MBS at< 32 kN) are great for longlines up to 50 m or to connect additional elements to your pulley system.
These ROPE SLINGS are also great to use in a PRIMITIVE tensioning system in combination with carabiners and at a low workload.
ROPE SLINGS are used mainly to anchor slacklines to trees, creating a "U" shape and connecting both ends with a SHACKLE or a CARABINER.
Do not forget to use tree protection with those rope anchors, like our TREEPROTECTION XL which include velcro straps to fix and support your whole rig.
Get a 51 kN sling for a double fisher mans knot
To obtain a lightweight sling with 51 kN breaking strength, you can knot the sling in a loop using a double fisherman's knot.
Do not use for Tricklining!