SLACKIMOUFLE QUAD PULLEY SYSTEM
Professional Longline Pulley System with ball bearings
Slackimoufle is an optimized pulley system, designed and produced specifically for longlining use.
- Pulley: steel plate with high efficiency ball bearings;
- Rope: low stretch rope Ø6 mm - length to choose;
- Brake: innovative BLACKROPE brake;
- Breacking strength MBS: 100 kN;
- Longline webbing: to purchase separately.
This is only the pulley system. If you wish to buy the longline kit, please follow thwe link: SLACKIMOUFLE QUAD LONGLINE KIT.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
SLACKIMOUFLE QUAD LONGLINE PULLEY SYSTEM
SLACKIMOUFLE is an optimized pulley system (dimensions and weight) which has been designed and produced for longline and trickline use.
Its best advantage lays in its innovative black rope brake.
Pulley system content:
- 1x SET SLACKIMOUFLE PULLEY - Compatible connectors: shackles Ø8-Ø16 mm in both directions, shackles Ø16-Ø20 on the pin, Quicklinks Ø8-Ø20, every symetrical EN 12275 carabiner;
- 1x 5 MM OVAL QUICK LINK DPI
- 1x K2 LOW STRETCH ROPE Ø6 mm - select length
- 1x BLACKBRAKE for Valdôtain tressé knot
If you want to upgrade, you can buy seperately:
Can I set up a 100 m Longline with a 25m rope?
The length of the longline you can set up with this pulley system depends on: the line's stretch, the landscape (flat or with depression) and on your tensioning habits (low tension <5 kN or high tension <12 kN).
With a webbing like the FLY LINE, you can manage to rig up to:
- 75 m long slackline with 25 m of rope;
- 150 m long slackline with 50 m of rope;
- 300 m long slackline with 50 m of rope + Line Grip or other line grabbing device.
The Brake Technology: Innovative BLACKROPE vs STAUP Brake
The integrated BLACKBRAKE connection eye in the pulley allows you to create a system with excellent efficiency, because all re-directioning of the rope is done by the ball bearings.
No loss of efficiency due to friction, like most climbing descenders. Unlike a cam system, the BLACKBRAKE knot allows you to tension and de-tension easily. It also preserves 95% of the rope's breaking strength. BLACKBRAKE rope has been specifically designed to offer a zero slippage brake and really high wear and tear resistance thanks to the TECHNORA 32 plaits cover rope.
If you are not so much into knots, the STAUP brake is a great choice. Extremely intuitive and easy to unlock even under high loads. It guarantees a high level of safety and is of quite light weight.
Should I add a Multiplier?
The multiplier is important to increase your power ratio up tp 3:1. You can reach higher tension without anyone's help.
It's an aluminum alloy pulley, to use with self a locking knot, like a prusik, on one side.
As multipliers we offer the CAMP TETHYS pulley, available in two different options:
- CAMP TETHYS LOW FRICTION BEARINGS: Good for low speed and moderate use with 80% efficiency;
- CAMP TETHYS BALL BEARINGS: Waterproof ball bearings for high speed and intensive use, with 92% efficiency.
This is only the pulley system. If you wish to buy the longline kit, please follow the link: SLACKIMOUFLE QUAD LONGLINE KIT.