SNATCH V2.2 SLACKLINE GRIP
SNATCH V2.2 Pocket-sized and ultra light, allows you to remove your tensioning system in order to softpoint your line.
- Material: aluminium plates, dyneema rope;
- Colour: choose between purple, green and blu;
- Working load: 7 kN;
- Breaking strength MBS: 25 kN;
- Weight: only 105 gr.;
- Approved webbing materials: Polyester (PES) and Polyamid (PAD and Nylon).
- Allows to tension multiple longlines with only one tensioning system.
How to use SNATCH V2.2 second generation
SNATCH is an ultralight and smaller alternative to a standard LineGrip.
It's really easy to use:
- Tie your slackline as usual but replace the linelock on the tensioning side with the SNATCH, connected to your pulley system.
- Once you reach the desired tension, use the linelock to connect the loose strand coming from the SNATCH to the anchor.
- Remove the tensioning system and the SNATCH.
Create your longline set up without any dispensable part. SNATCH allows to tension multiple lines with only one tensioning system.
Rollex tensioning set up are the most suitable pulleys for the Snatch. So light and compact the pulleys don't interfere with the webbing when you are soft-pointing.
Snatch will free you from extra weight
With SNATCH you'll be free to walk without the pulley system's weight, which affects your walk's purity.
Carrying your SNATCH is like feeling zero weight in your backpack.
Which is the best SNATCH connector?
You can choose between 2 options to connect the SNATCH with your pulley:
D SHACKLES STAINLESS STEEL: small and resitant;
TWISTED SHACKLES STAINLESS STEEL: for horizontally working pulley system.
Create a BUCKINGHAM system with ROLLEX or AIDMAN and STEEL CARABINER
SNATCH is an perfect match with a webbing pulley (Buckingam system).
To create a Buckingham tensioning system:
- Connect SNATCH directly into the ROLLEX or to AIDMAN SLACKLINE SLIDER using the STEEL CARABINER SCREW NUT SLACKLINE;
- Pull the longline tale through the ROLLEX;
- It results in a 3:1 multiplicated system to increase the desired strength.
Buckingham is perfect to install a line with low tension.
It has an exellent weight-strength ratio.
- 105 gr.
- WLL - WORKING LOAD LIMIT
- 7 kN
- MINIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH
- 25 kN
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURING