LINEGRIP G5 SBR
LineGrip SBR, device to tension and de-tension your slackline, and to remove your pulley system from your set-up.
- Working load: 15 kN;
- Spring-Ball-Retainer: Unique Technology invented by Slack Inov', offered collaboratively to Linegrip's company for the love of fine material;
- Weight: only 418 gr.;
- Approved webbing materials: Polyester (PES) and Polyamid (PAD and Nylon).
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
LINEGRIP SBR 5th Generation
The original LINEGRIP in the last SBR version.
A fantastic device if you want to remove your tensioning system from the line after tensioning. LINEGRIP has been tested with Polyester (PES) and Polyamid (PAD, Nylon) webbings.
Free from any weight: only you and the line
With the LINE GRIP SBR you'll feel free to walk your line without the pulley system's weight, which affects your walk's purity if left on your set-up.
Furthermore with this handy device you are able to tension multiple Longlines.
How does it work?
- Connect the LINEGRIP to the slack and your pulley to start tensioning your longline;
- Once connected to the pulley system, take the longline tale and pull it through the linelock;
- Release the pulley system's tension, so the line takes tension between the two linelocks;
- Repeat step from one to three until the desired tension is reached;
SBR: No Loss System
This new SBR version with automatic locking system of the main plate prevents any accidental linegrip dropping. The technology has been invented by Slack Inov' and offered collaboratively to Linegrip's company for the love of fine and proper gear production.
Which is the most suitable LINE GRIP'S connector?
You can choose between 2 options to connect the LINEGRIP with a pulley:
1,5T D SHACKLES GALVANIZED STEEL: small and resitant;
1,8T TWISTED SHACKLES STAINLESS STEEL: for a horizontally working pulley system (watch the official product video).
Create a BUCKINGHAM system with ROLLEX or AIDMAN option and STEEL CARABINER
The best pre-tensioning system is the so called "Buckingham" system.
- Connect the Linegrip to a ROLLEX or AIDMAN SLACKLINE SLIDER, using the STEEL CARABINER - SCREW NUT;
- Pull the longline tale through the AIDMAN;
- You'll achieve a 3:1 multiplicator system to increase the desired strength.
The Buckingham system is perfect to rig lines with low tension. It has an excellent weight-strength ratio.
Temperature and slippage, always use the PROTECTIVE SHELL
Did you know that the sun and the temperature can affect the LINEGRIP's performance?
The allowed temperature stays between-10° and +40° C. It may sound very largely scaled, but when sunlight hits the aluminum plate directly, the temperature can easily exceed the 40° C. The rubber loses friction and can slip during usage.