1T ROUND SLING SPANSET FOR SLACKLINES
Tubular SPANSET with high strength core and protective polyester sleeve
- Width: 4,7 cm;
- Length: choose 2 or 3 m (total length 4 or 6 m);
- Weight: 460 gr. or 690 gr., light-weight to handle or store;
- Core material: 100% polyamid nylon high tenacity;
- Cover material: tubular double layer webbing in polyester to protect core from abrasion;
- Safety factor: 1:7 with 10 kN working load and 70 kN MBS;
- Elongation: only 3% at 10 kN;
- Finishing: protective coatin, no loss of strength when used in water or under UV exposure;
- Main uses: anchor point for Trickline, Longline, Highline;
- Includes: 1 piece only, this is not a SET.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
Round sling SPANSET for slackline anchor
The SPANSET 1T sling (MBS at 70 kN) presents an incredible strength to weight ratio and is the excellent choice for slackline and trickline set-ups or for longlines and highlines of 50 to 150m.
SPANSET slings are used to anchor slacklines to trees, creating a "U" shape and connecting the ends with a SHACKLE to a pulley, a WEBLOCK or a ratchet.
Remember to use tree protection when rigging on sharp rocks or on trees, our TREE PROTECTION XL have velcro straps to easily fix and keep the SPANSETS in place during sessioning.
Small diameter protective sleeve
SPANSET slings are unique in their kind. Produced with a reduced diameter for the outer sleeve, this way the internal empty space is eliminated, the weight is reduced and handling is improved.
Carefully read the specifications on the product label and check if your desired use maintains a sufficient safety report.
Good Morning James,
no, the sling spanset includes only one.
If you need it for 2 trees, you have to buy 2 items.
Thank you for writing to us