2T ROUND SLING SPANSET FOR SLACKLINES
Tubular SPANSET with high strength core and protective polyester sleeve
- Width: 5 cm;
- Length: choose 2 or 3 m (total length 4 or 6 m);
- Weight: 900 gr. o 1100 gr.;
- Core material: 100% polyamid nylon, high tenacity;
- Cover material: tubular double layer polyester webbing to protect the core from abrasion;
- Safety factor: 1:7 with 20 kN working load limit and 140 kN breaking load;
- Elongation: only 3% at 20 kN;
- Finishing: protective coating, no loss of strength when used in water or under UV light;
- Main use: as anchor point for Trickline, Longline, Highline;
- Includes: 1 pcs only, this is not a SET.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
Round sling SPANSET for slackline anchor
The ROUND SLING SPANSET 2T (mbs at 140 kN) are the strongest, and are excellent for extremely tight 30 m tricklines, or for longlines and highlines longer than 150 m.
SPANSET slings are used to anchor slacklines to trees creating a "U" shape and connecting the loops with a SHACKLE to a pulley, the WEBLOCK or the ratchet.
Remember to use tree protection when rigging on sharp rocks or on trees, our TREE PROTECTION XL have velcro straps to easily fix and keep the SPANSETS in place during sessioning.
Carefully read the specifications on the product label and check if your desired use maintains a sufficient safety report.