SLACKIBLOC - Aluminum Lock for Slackline Webbing
- Material: 4 mm tempered aluminum alloy plates, diverter and steel pin;
- Quick lock pin: double balls stainless steel locking pin technology;
- Hollow diverter: reduced weight and retaining 95% of original webbing resistance;
- Compatible webbings: any polyester and nylon with 24-26 mm width, up to 10 mm thickness;
- Compatible connectors: omega shackles Ø8-Ø16 mm both directions, shackles Ø16-Ø20 on the pin, Quicklinks Ø8-Ø20, every symmetrical EN 12275 carabiner;
- Weight: 165 gr;
- Made in: France.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
The SLACKIBLOC is a light but quite strong adn easy to use weblock, ideal for any 25 mm webbing.
The tempered aluminum body allows high resistance up to 10 kn and a light weight with its 165 gr. only.
- SLACKIBLOC has a anodized aluminum diverter which distributes the energy on the webbing's surface;
- The inox 17-4PH makes a working load limit at 15 kN possible and provides a safety factor of 5:1;
- Reinforced and anodized aluminum is really resilient to any type of shock and humidity;
- With the ball-lockpin system the webbing is easily blocked and secure in the weblock.
What is Antislip?
AntiSlip is a clipped stystem specifically ideal for low tension set-ups. Any shock or vibration caused by a slackliner or the wind can cause slight slippage of the webbing inside most common weblocks, this clipping system4 serves to prevent this effect.
Moreover, many feedbacks have shown us that due to big wind gusts or really intensive use, a loose tail of the webbing can possibly lead to a total derail of the line from it's weblock.
Our ANTISLIP system eliminates both of those risks and increases a lot your safety on Highlines. It is safer than a anti-slip knot.
Which connectors are the best to use with the SLACKIBLOC?
Our SLACKIBLOC is compatible with basically all standard types of connectors.
We recommend 2,2T BOW SHACKLES STAINLESS STEEL, one of the strongest stainless steel omega shackles.
The difference between our CHILI or SLACKIBLOCK?
Our CHILI LINELOCK is the perfect linelock for extreme tension (up to 15 kn).
The SLACKIBLOC is much lighter but provides the same strength. The included antyslip system though, can increase safety factors, especially for Highlines.
SLACKIBLOC is not a PPE product.
Before setting up a line for the first time with our SLACKIBLOCK, please read carefully the instruction manual.
- TOTAL WEIGHT
- 165 gr
- WORKING LIMIT LOAD - WLL
- 15 kN
- SUGGESTED CONNECTOR
- 2,2T BOW SHACKLES STAINLESS STEEL
- MINIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH
- 60 kN
- MAXIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH
- 65 kN