SLACKIJUMP TRICKLINE LINELOCK
Steel weblock - Trickline webbing Locking device
- Material: 4 mm steel plates and diverter, aluminum front pin;
- Quick lock pin: aluminum locking pin - quick lock technology;
- Hollow diverter: to create backups easily, reduce weight and retain 95% of the webbing resistance;
- Compatible webbings: any polyester and nylon 50 mm width or 25 mm with adjustment SHIMPS;
- Compatible connectors: shackles Ø12-Ø16 mm both directions, shackles Ø16-Ø20 only on the pin, Quicklinks Ø10-Ø20, every symmetrical EN 12275 steel carabiner;
- Made in: France.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
This SLACKIJUMP allows you to rig your Jumpline on a pulley system without ratchets in order to avoid any risks of gear failure or rupture.
Our SLACKIJUMP is a reliable weblock to anchor a Trickline, it's extremely strong and really easy to handle.
- SLACKIJUMP has steel plates that resist the dynamic of Trickline jump-loads;
- The working limit load of 12 kN and his minimum breaking strength at 100 kN guarantees a safety factor higher than 7:1;
- The steel brushed plates are scratch proof;
- Hollowed diverter makes it easy and efficient to add your rope backup.
What are the SHIMS for?
The adjustment shims create a suitable weblock for any webbing size, to be a strong linelock even for a Longline.
The shims are totally tool-free to add. You simply snap them around the main diverter of your SLACKIJUMP.
Which are the right SLACKIJUMP's connector?
Our SLACKIBLOCK is compatible with basically all types of standard connectors.
We recommend the 2,2T BOW SHACKLES STAINLESS STEEL, the strongest stainless steel omega shackle for maximum safety.
SLACKIJUMP is not a PPE device.
Before your first installation, please read carefully our instruction manual.
- TOTAL WEIGHT
- 517 g
- WORKING LOAD LIMIT - WLL
- 12 kN
- SUGGESTED CONNECTOR
- 2,2T BOW SHACKLES STAINLESS STEEL
- MINIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH
- 100 kN