SLACKIBLOC SR LINELOCK
SLACKIBLOC SR - Aluminum Lock for Slackline Webbing with Soft Release option
- Material: 4 mm tempered aluminum alloy plates, diverter and steel pin;
- Lock pin: select CLASSIC pin, or SAFETY push pin;
- Hollow diverter: reduced weight and retaining 95% of original webbing resistance;
- Compatible webbings: any polyester and nylon with 24-26 mm width, up to 10 mm thickness;
- Weight: 173 gr.;
- Made in: France.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
SLACKIBLOC SR Linelock
The SLACKIBLOC SR is a light and strong weblock, ideal for any 25 mm webbing. It is almost the same than Slackibloc4, but with Soft Release option.
The tempered aluminum body allows to reach breacking resistance above 60 kN and weight its only 173 gr.
- SLACKIBLOC SR has an anodized aluminum diverter which distributes the energy on the webbing's surface and retain 95% of original webbing resistance;
- The pins are in stainless steel and allow the webbing to slide perfectly during ravelling;
- Reinforced and anodized aluminum make it really resilient to any type of shock and humidity;
- The rear connection pin makes it compatible with a soft release.
CLASSIC quick lock pin VS SAFETY push pin
You can choose between two different locking pins for your SLACKIBLOC.
- CLASSIC quick lock pin: stainless steel pin with double locking balls offers the best weight/strength ratio. It can be tied to an anti drop sling and the ring is removable;
- SEFETY push lock pin: stainless steel and aluminum head with easy to handle "snap button". To unlock, it requires a double movement (pressing the button at the same time as pulling out) and complies with the latest safety standards for weblockes. Includes a anti-drop MINI SLING;
What does it mean SR - SOFT RELEASE?
While the SLACKIBLOC 4 is designed to be connected directly to all standard types of connectors, The SR model is designed to be used with a Soft Release thanks to its second bottom pin. That allow to eliminate one connector betwen the weblock and the Soft Release.
You can also connect it directly to the sling without any Soft Release, but in this case take care not to triload it.
The dyneema sling for the multiplier
Get the best out of SLACKIBLOC hollow diverter with a DYNEMA webbing to create a buckingham tensioning system.
With this webbing sling you can connect ROLLEX to SLACKIBLOC and create a pulley system with your slackline.
What is an ANTISLIP?
ANTISLIP is a clipped system specifically ideal for low tension set-ups. Any shock or vibration caused by a slackliner or the wind can cause slight slippage of the webbing inside most common weblocks, this clipping system4 serves to prevent this effect.
Moreover, many feedbacks have shown us that due to big wind gusts or really intensive use, a loose tail of the webbing can possibly lead to a total derail of the line from it's weblock.
ANTISLIP system eliminates both of those risks and increases a lot your safety on Highlines. It is safer than a anti-slip knot.
SLACKIBLOC SR is not a PPE product. Before setting up a line for the first time with our SLACKIBLOC SR, read carefully the instruction manual.
- TOTAL WEIGHT
- 173 g
- WORKING LOAD LIMIT - WLL
- 15 kN
- SUGGESTED CONNECTOR
- 2,2T BOW SHACKLES STAINLESS STEEL
- MINIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH
- 50 kN