SLACKIBLOC SLIM SR 20MM LINELOCK
SLACKIBLOC SLIM - Aluminum Lock for thin 20 mm Slackline Webbing
- Material: 4 mm tempered aluminum alloy plates, diverter and steel pin;
- Lock pin: select CLASSIC pin, or SAFETY push pin;
- Hollow diverter: reduced weight and retaining 95% of original webbing resistance;
- Accept 1,5 wraps: for slippery dyneema webbings like our Sky Diamond;
- Compatible webbings: any slackline with 17-22 mm width, up to 10 mm thickness;
- Weight: 163 gr;
- Made in: France.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
SLACKIBLOC Slim Linelock for 20 mm webbing
The SLACKIBLOC Slim is a light and strong weblock, ideal for any thin webbing. It is almost the same than Slackibloc SR with Soft Release option but thinnest for high end webbings.
The tempered aluminum body allows to reach breacking resistance above 60 kN and weight its only 173 gr.
CLASSIC quick lock pin VS SAFETY push pin
You can choose between two different locking pins for your SLACKIBLOC.
- CLASSIC quick lock pin: stainless steel pin with double locking balls offers the best weight/strength ratio. It can be tied to an anti drop sling and the ring is removable;
- SEFETY push lock pin: stainless steel and aluminum head with easy to handle "snap button". To unlock, it requires a double movement (pressing the button at the same time as pulling out) and complies with the latest safety standards for weblockes. Includes a anti-drop MINI SLING.
- SLACKIBLOC SR has an anodized aluminum diverter which distributes the energy on the webbing's surface and retain 95% of original webbing resistance;
- The pins are in stainless steel and allow the webbing to slide perfectly during ravelling;
- Reinforced and anodized aluminum make it really resilient to any type of shock and humidity;
- The rear connection pin makes it compatible with a soft release.
What is a SOFT RELEASE?
While the SLACKIBLOC LINELOCK is designed to connect directly to almost any connector, the SR versions are designed to be connected to a SOFT RELEASE. That allows to eliminate one connector betwen the weblock and the Soft Release.
You can also connect it directly to the sling without any Soft Release, but in this case take care not to triload it.
Why a Slim version?
On high end installations, it is becoming important to reduce the width of the sling to minimize its drag in the wind. This slim version of the Slackibloc SR accepts webbing widths from 17 to 22mm and supports "double wrap" mounts to hold even the most slippery webbings.
The dyneema sling for the multiplier
Get the best out of SLACKIBLOC hollow diverter with a DYNEMA webbing to create a buckingham tensioning system.
With this webbing sling you can connect ROLLEX to SLACKIBLOC and create a pulley system with your slackline.
SLACKIBLOC Slim is not a PPE product. Before setting up a line for the first time with our SLACKIBLOC SR, read carefully the instruction manual.
- TOTAL WEIGHT
- 173 g
- WORKING LOAD LIMIT - WLL
- 15 kN
- SUGGESTED CONNECTOR
- 2,2 T BOW SHACKLES STAINLESS STEEL
- MINIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH
- 50 kN