TRICKLOCK - TRICKLINE LINELOCK
Steel weblock for trickline webbing
For anchoring trickline webbing, without a endloop, to shackle or a pulley system.
- Material: steel plate with polyester anchor webbing;
- Compatible webbing: polyester and nylon, width 50 mm;
- MBS minimum breaking strenght: 4 Ton - 42 kN;
- Compatible connectors: shackles Ø12-Ø16 mm both directions, shackles Ø16-Ø20 only on the pin, Quicklinks Ø10-Ø20, every symmetrical EN 12275 steel carabiner;
- Made in: Italy.
Linelock trickline webbing blocker
BUCKLE WEBLOCK allows to install a trickline with a pulley system without the use of ratchets.
This LINELOCK for trickline it's easy to use just like a belt buckle.
Operation and specifications
- The buckle weblock allows the end part of the trickline webbing to be locked. It is not possible to use a webbing part in the middle to anchor in the bouckle (as we are use to do with classic Longlines and Weblocks).
- BUCKLE working load of this webbing is 12 kN while the minimum guaranteed a minimum breaking load is 42 kN.
- The plates are made of high-strength steel to resist even with the stresses of trickline jumps.
Which is the right SLACKIJUMP's connector?
Our SLACKIBLOCK is compatible with basically all types of standard connectors.
We recommend the 2,2T BOW SHACKLES STAINLESS STEEL, the strongest stainless steel omega shackle for maximum safety.
This FIBIA LINELOCK is not a PPE protective device.
If you are not sure of the peak working load of your trickline system, rely on a dynamometer or check for advice of an experienced rigger to ensure the use within the limits of the product.
- TOTAL WEIGHT
- 455 g
- WLL - WORKING LOAD LIMIT
- 12 kN
- SUGGESTED CONNECTOR
- 2,2T BOW SHACKLES STAINLESS STEEL
- MINIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH
- 42 kN