Steel weblock - Blocker for most Longline webbings
- Material: 4 mm steel plates, 10,8 steel pins, anodized aluminum diverter;
- Quick lock pin: quick closure without screwing;
- Compatible webbings: polyester and nylon, 24-26 mm width, up to 10 mm thickness;
- Compatible connectors: omega shackles Ø8-Ø16 mm both directions, shackles Ø16-Ø20 on the pin, Quicklinks Ø8-Ø20, every symmetrical EN 12275 carabiner;
- Made in: Italy.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
CHILI Linelock - The weblock for Longline webbings
The CHILI lonelock is a very light, rather small but still a strong Linelock.
It has been entirely designed and produced in Italy during the engineering workshop in Bergamo.
Its working limit load lays at 15 kN.
- CHILI has a anodized aluminum diverter that distributes the energy onto the webbing's surface;
- The 10.8 steel pins make a working limit load of 15 kN possible with safety factor of 5:1;
- The 4 mm 310 steel brushed plates are scratch proof;
- With the quick lock-pin system the webbing is easy and securely fixed.
What is the Antislip?
AntiSlip is a patented clipping device to prevent any webbing slippage of your set-up and improves the safety of your weblocks on low-tension lines.
Which connector to use with the CHILI weblock?
The 17 mm back hole makes it compatible with all standard connectors.
We recommend our 2,2T BOW SHACKLES STAINLESS STEEL, one of the strongest stainless steel omega shackles.
Is CHILI better than a Linelock ring?
With higher tension or very long lines you need a stronger weblock than just a simple linelock ring, so the CHILI is the perfect choice for real longline set-ups.
Especially with tension higher than 12 KN or lengths exceeding 100 m, you should go for the CHILI.
CHILI is not a PPE product.
To ensure 100% safety, please read carefully the instruction manual before using this linelock for the first time.
- TOTAL WEIGHT
- 275 g
- WORKING LOAD LIMIT - WLL
- 15 kN
- SUGGESTED CONNECTOR
- 2,2T BOW SHACKLES STAINLESS STEEL
- MINIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH
- 70 kN
- MAXIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH
- 75 kN