LONGLINE KIT - PRIMITIVE 50
Longline Kit - Primitive Ellington System with steel carabiners
- Longline length: 50 m;
- Longline width: 25 mm;
- Longline webbing: to choose between 4 different webbings
- Tree anchorages: to choose between 2 different options;
- Includes: Webbing + Anchorage Slings OPTIONAL: Multiplier + Tree Protection
Select among all the combinations and customize your personal kit.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
PRIMITIVE SLACKLINE KIT 50
The PRIMITIVE SLACKLINE System was originally an idea invented by a Californian climber. It's an easy but very efficient tensioning system that allows you to set up your Longline using only a minimum amount of components or gear.
PRIMITIVE SLACKLINE 50, with a 25 mm webbing is the ideal kit to get your game going in the Longline world or to simply perfect your walking skills.
Choose your favorite Slackline
- TENDER The ideal webbing for those who prefer a softer line and a 'light walk' feeling. It has just the right mixture of features within the polyester lines: a tubular structure and quite low weight, it is strong and reliable, but also soft and dynamic.
- FLY If you are in doubt about your first longline choice, the FLY LINE is the perfect idea. Very high strength and low elasticity make it easier to reach your personal goals and to advance quickly.
- ZAO has a flat structure in the center and tubular at the edges, in this way it guarantees a softer grip with the hands and is very soft feeling underfoot.
- COSMIC has a tubular structure, with a soft touch and a high breaking resistance. Its soft structure, even in tensioned situations, makes it fantastic for working on your dynamic and static tricks.
- EDGE is a polyester webbing with true superior features. The line is made of three different layers. It presents its best performance on extreme lengths due to its very low stretch and its little weight.
- JOKER is a hybrid webbing, with padded edges of truyl soft polyamide, esuper versatile, very reactive and truly playful. It will give you a contstant and stable walk, limiting the too much feedback of your movements during bounces.
Choose your anchor system
You can select between two different tree anchor options:
- Light: Using the 2M 0,5T FLY ROUND SLING SPANSET and the 3M 0,5T FLY ROUND SLING SPANSET
- Strong: Using two 2M 1T ROUND SLING SPANSET - These slings are more resistant and heavier, but they will be very useful in case you have a Rope Pulley System to set your Longline at a greater length than 50 m.
Remember to use the TREE PROTECTION XL in order to avoid any damage to the trees. Additionally, with its four vertical removable velcro stripes, you can adapt the slings during the tensioning phase.
Should I add the Multiplier?
The Multiplier 3:1 option, with 2 extra STEEL CARABINER OVAL SCREW NUT to multiply the system's power and to reach higher strength. It allows you to tension your slackline without anyone's help.
Keep in mind that the Primitive system takes about 2 m of length, while the Multiplier system simply works the tail of the Primitive.
Can I set up a more than 80 m Slackline using the Primitive System?
No, we definitely don't recommend that. The maximum length for this system is 50 meter; if you pass this limit you'll arrive above the maximum allowed tension. To set up a slackline of 80 meters or more, you'll need a ROPE PULLEY SYSTEM.
If you'd like to buy directly a longer webbing with your PRIMITIVE LONGLINE KIT, you can simply order separately your desired length in our LONGLINE SECTION and add it to your shopping cart.
For example: 1x PRIMITIVE SLACKLINE KIT 50 with Zao Line + 30 m Zao Line (now separately added to your shopping cart) = 1 single cut of 80 m Zao Line.
Before setting up your line for the first time with our PRIMITIVE SLACKLINE KIT 50, watch the instruction video below.
Remember also to always check to close well the screw nut and to open it only at the end for the de-rigging process.
(This carabiner is not compatible with 50 mm width webbing. Do not use it for Trickline or Jump lines. Do not use this carabiner for climbing.
Do not tension with more than two people, to not exceed the 5 kN working limit load in the system.
Do not exceed 30° working angle of the slings around the trees.
- 50 m
- 25 mm
- BEST FOR
- Slackline, Longline, Waterline
- SLACKLINE WEIGHT
- 5 kg
The sewn loops can be added, as a separate product in the cart togheter with PRIMITIVE LONGLINE KIT 50.
If you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact me again.
Thank you for your question