SLACKLINE WALL PLATE - INDOOR KIT
INDOOR KIT to fix your slackline to a wall
Kit to set up a slackline at a gym, school or at home.
- Material: steel plate with rounded edges;
- Sizes: SINGLE plate 30x5x1,5 cm, DOUBLE plate 45x5x1,5 cm;
- Set up requirements: concrete wall or floor, suitable to fix expansion bolts;
- Compatibility: all standard ratchets for 50 mm webbing;
- Content: Ø12 mm bolts with cover cap, sling to connect plate to ratchet, ratchet cover, 230 cm Ø9,5 mm safety rope, 1,5 T 12 mm SHACKLE to connect sling to slackline, instruction manual;
- Slackline: sold separately;
- Made in: Italy.
Chose among several options for how to set the slackline between walls, or to a pole, or to other strong anchor points.
Slackline wall plate INDOOR KIT
Our INDOOR KIT is a slackline wall anchoring system. You can set with it indoor slacklines for walking, longlining and tricklining.
The special anchor plate sling works on plate rounded edges and acts as a shock absorber to reduce the workload stress on the anchor bolts.
You just have to look for a concrete wall or floor and fix the anchor bolts to build the slackline gym of your dreams.
Choose the INDOOR KIT according to your gym
You can choose from many options available and build your own, perfect slackline gym:
- 1x SINGLE plate + 1x pole SLING: if you have a concrete wall on one side and a pole or other anchor on the other side (FIG. 1);
- 2x SINGLE plates: if you have two walls, even if arranged diagonally;
- 1x DOUBLE plate + 2x pole SLINGS: if you want to install two slacklines on one plate and you have two poles or other anchors to fix the other side;
- 1x DOUBLE plate + 2x SINGLE wall plates: if you want to install two slacklines with a common anchor, also arranged diagonally (FIG. 2).
Use the diagonal of your room to walk even more distance
The INDOOR KIT plate supports works in a diagonal direction up to a maximum of 60° perpendicular to the wall. This way you can take advantage of the diagonals of the room or gym to gain further walking distance on your slackline.
If you choose the DOUBLE PLATE from our options, using the diagonals, you can simultaneously tight two lines from the same anchor point.
How to choose the height from the ground to drill the wall and place the plate
We recommend choosing a certain height from the ground to fix the plate, based on the length of your slackline length (from 5 to 50 m) and the type of user (children, adults, athletes). Here are some of the most used combinations at a gyms:
- Plate 15 cm from the ground: with the use of STANDS you can raise the slackline to the desired height by a user (children 30 cm, beginners 70 cm, athletes 140 cm) any line length can be adjusted chosing tall or low stands.
- Plate 70 cm from the ground: if the slackline length is less than 10 m and the mattress has between 2 and 20 cm thickness;
- Plate 120 cm from the ground: if the slackline length is less than 20 m and the mattress has between 10 and 30 cm thickness;
- Plate 180 cm from the ground. if the slackline length is between 20 and 50 m and the mattress has between 20 and 50 cm thickness.
If the gym floor is made of concrete, you can also fix the plate to the ground and again, using STANDSt to lift your slackline to the desired height.
Are frame STANDS always mandatory?
Absolutely not, the slackline can be fixed directly between two plates without the STANDS supports.
The STAND is simply a support to adjust the height of the line for each user. So it is necessary if different users play with the same anchor plate.
Warning: if the plate is fixed at 15 cm from the ground, the STAND needs a minimum distance from the wall to work properly, equal to 2.5x STAND height. For example, a 100 cm STAND with an anchor on the ground must be positioned 2,5 m away from the wall.
Can I use the slackline with two ratchets?
Yes, the INDOOR KIT is compatible for usage with both classic slackline kits, for example the TRAINING LINE 18, which works with a single ratchet, and with trickline kits such as the PRO LINE 25 or FLY LINE 35 with two ratches.
When I remove the slackline, what remains hanging on the INDOOR KIT plate?
The INDOOR KIT allows you to disassemble all the components from the plate, leaving only the black plate with rounded edges fixed to the wall at your gym.
Furthermore, during use, we recommend covering the ratchets with our RATCHET PROTECTION shell, which hides the ratchet and prevents any unexperienced users from accidentally tampering.
Technical specifications of the wall plate for slackline
Certifications: all INDOOR KIT components are certified by the manufacturer to guarantee users safety.
Caution: Get an expert check the wall you want to drill, to decide properly if it's suitable for expansion bolts. The wall must be solid concrete, no bricks, plasterboard or hollow surfaces of any kind.
- BEST FOR
- GYM – SCHOOLS – COACHES – ATHLETES – CHILDREN
- SUGGESTED FOR