SLACKLINE OUTDOOR KIT WHITE LINE 15
Anchor kit for Slacklines without trees.
- 3 Heights: 30cm, 50cm, 70cm;
- All grounds: grass, pebble, compact sand, snow;
- It doesn't damage the garden;
- Quick set up time: 15 min;
- Maximum length: 10 m from frame to frame;
- Use: ideal for walking and balancing exercises, not for jumping;
- Load capacity: one person under 80 kg;
- Includes: 2 A frames, 2 ground plate, 4 nails, WHITE LINE 15 and manual.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
OUTDOOR Kit WHITE line 15m
This Outdoor kit, made 100% in Italy, is the final solution to the lack of trees when you want to install a slackline. It comes with two solid frames that allow you to adjust the slackline in 3 different heights (30, 50, 70cm), without having to disassemble and reassemble the slackline to move from one level to another.
Grass, pebble and even snow!
It has been designed for any type of ground such as grass, pebble, compact sand and even snow.
Installation is simple by following the instructions in the box or watching the product video by Spider Slacklines. The nails are designed to easily enter the ground as you can see in the video, and when you've finished using the slackline, the ground is compressed and will release the nails easily without ruining your garden!
Forget about the holes dug to bury bulky anchors in the ground. The OUTDOOR Kit is the practical solution to enjoy slacklining with family and friends.
The OUTDOOR kit contains one Slackline WHITE LINE 15m and everything needed for assembly.
- 13 kg
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES
- Set includes: 1x slackline white 15 m, 2x Frames, 2x Plates, 4x Nails and manual.
- Scatola 60 x 6 x 70 cm
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURING
- SUGGESTED FOR