25 mm webbing specific for longlining and highlining.
- Material: high tenacity polyester yarn, Minimum Breaking Strength 35 kN;
- Weave: 3 layers, high strength core, extra soft outer shell;
- Low-stretch: extremely low stretch structure;
- Tex-CF: compact finish, dust and abrasion protection;
- Anti-twist: high contrasted coloured stripes, in order to avoid twists during installation.
SELECT LENGTH BY METER or A FIXED LENGTH (SPLIT) that comes with a SEWN LOOP ON BOTH ENDS.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
EDGE - A superior longline
The EDGE line is a polyester webbing with some special, superior features.
This line is made of three woven layers: the central core with quite high resistance (MBS @ 35 kN), and two external edge layers made with more delicate yarn in order to create a soft catch experience, even on high tensioned set-ups.
Perfect tension in seconds
Our EDGE is thriving on long distance set-ups: Thanks to its low stretch (4% @ 10 kN) and its easy weight of 62 gr it becomes the perfect webbing to set a new personal longline record.
This line is overall quite easy to tension, due to its compact, special weave. The reduced stretch allows a fast tensioning process, where only a few meters of pulley system are needed and totally enough.
You may be amazed by how easy and fast it will be to tension 100 m of EDGE!
Silky and soft - Light as a feather
We promise pure pleasure with those soft and silky fibers, especially on the edges.
EDGE is a perfect line:
- for a longline set-up, manually tensioned without pulley system;
- for a longline set-up at low tension, without dealing with a low sag problem in the middle;
- for very long and high tensioned longlines.
Made in Germany - Quality and Safety
The EDGE line has been designed, tested and developed in Italy and produced exclusively in Germany. It has been developed in collaboration with our expert athletes who we let choose its main, most important performance-based and technical characteristics, in order to offer you the perfect longline.
Every batch has been tested with appropriate machinery to check breaking strength and the fiber integrity after the production.
We truly care about your and our safety, since we are all the first users of this unique product.
- WEBBING MATERIAL
- WEBBING WEAVE
- 3 layer, high strength core, extra soft shell
- WEBBING WIDTH
- 25 mm
- WEBBING THICKNESS
- 2,7 mm
- WEBBING WEIGHT BY METER
- 62 g/m
- MINIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH
- 35 kN
- MAXIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH
- ~ 37 kN
- SUGGESTED WORKING LOAD
- 7 kN - safety factor 5
- WEBBING STRETCH
- 4% (@10kN), 5% (@ 12kN), 14% at breacking
- SUGGESTED WEBBING LENGTH
- 50 - 500 m
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURING