TAPELESS TECHNOLOGY - SEWN STRINGS FOR BACKUP
TAPELESS - connecting the backup without tape
Slings that are sewn onto the main line to secure the backup without tape.
- Material: 2.5 mm polyester rope with high resistance to abrasion and wear;
- Anti-resonance: rope sewn at irregular distances to break the resonant vibrations of wind;
- Comfort: tiny rope sewn one sided onto the main line to allow smooth walking and sliding of the leash ring;
- Knot: make a shoelace knot with tiny loop; or a double shoelace knot for perma-riggs and heavy trick-highlining;
- Compatibility: 24-26 mm webbing and 17-20 mm of any length;
- Special features: ravelling smoothly into weblock;
- Eco-friendly: eliminates wasted tape in the environment.
WARNING: this product requires the accompanying purchase of any LONGLINE WEBBING.
Choose the option same or greater than your webbing length. E.g. 125 m if your line is 120 m long.