MINI DOUBLE PULLEYS
Mini double for pulley tensioning device
Ultralight tensionning gear designed for rigging longlines and waterlines thanks to its 100% stainless steel and aluminum production.
- Material: aluminum plate with stainless steel ball bearings;
- Weight: 164 gr.;
- Minimum breaking strength MBS: 50 kN;
- Low friction: ball bearings for high efficiency and low friction;
- Connexion eye: to integrate innovative BLACKBRAKE into the system or STAUP BRAKE;
- Compatible connectors: shackles Ø8-Ø16 mm in both directions, shackles Ø16-Ø20 on the pin, Quicklinks Ø8-Ø20, every symetrical EN 12275 carabiner. We reccomend 10 mm oval quicklilnk as main anchor connectors;
- Compatible ropes: from 5 to 7 mm. We reccomend a Ø 6 MM STATIC ROPE;
- Made in: France.
Sold in pairs. Rope and brake of the complete pulley system are sold separately.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
MINI DOUBLE PULLEY
MINI DUO is an optimized pulley (dimensions and weight) which has been designed and produced for longline and waterline use.
Which is the right rope length?
The length of the longline you can set up with these pulleys depends on: the line stretch, the landscape (flat or with depression) and on your tension habits (low tension <5 kN or high tension <12 kN).
F.e. with a webbing like our FLY LINE model, you can rig up to:
- 75 m long slackline with 25 m of rope;
- 150 m long slackline with 50 m of rope;
- 300 m long slackline with 50 m of rope + LineGrip or other line grabbing device.
The brake technology: Innovative BLACKROPE vs STAUP brake
The integrated BLACKBRAKE connection eye in the pulley allows you to create a system with excellent efficiency because any re-directioning of te rope is done by the ball bearings.
There is no loss of efficiency due to friction, like with common climbing descenders. Unlike a cam system, the BLACKBRAKE knot allows to tension and detension easily. It also preserves around 95% of the rope's breaking strength. The BLACKBRAKE rope is specifically designed to offer a zero slippage brake and to offer really high wear and tear resistance thanks to its TECHNORA 32 plaits cover rope.
In case you are not so much into knots, our STAUP brake is a perfect choice. Extremely intuitive and easy to unlock, even under high loads. It guarantees a high level of safety and it's handling is rather intuitive.
Before setting up the MINI DOUBLE pulleys, pllease read carefully the instruction manual.