25 mm webbing specific for longlining and highlining.
- Material: high tenacity polyester yarn, Minimum Breaking Strength 31 kN;
- Weave: flat main part with tubular edges;
- High stretch: provides softness while walking and bouncing;
- Tex-LF: shiny finish, abrasion protection and easy handling with a primitive system;
- Anti-twist: two different coloured sides, in order to avoid twists during installation.
SELECT LENGTH BY METER or A FIXED LENGTH (SPLIT) that comes with a SEWN LOOP ON BOTH ENDS.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
ZAO LINE - In love with longlining
ZAO is a highly appreciated slackline: it has been designed based on feedback from some of our best longline and highline athletes.
A flat waved central body and it's tubular edges are the special qualities that ensure simultaneously softer catching and handling for the hands and a solid line feeling underneath your feet.
A Longline full of emotions
This polyester line, with its 31 kN of minimum breaking strength, stands out for its particulary pleasant stretch, which allows an amazing slackline experience.
Made in Italy - Quality and Safety
The Zao line has been designed, tested and produced exclusively in Italy. It has been developed in collaboration with our expert athletes who we let choose its main, most important performance-based and technical characteristics, in order to offer you the perfect longline.
Every batch has been tested with appropriate machinery to check breaking strength and the fiber integrity after the production process.
We truly care about your and our safety, since we are all the first users of this unique product.
- WEBBING MATERIAL
- WEBBING WEAVE
- Flat with tubolar edges
- WEBBING WIDTH
- 25 mm
- WEBBING THICKNESS
- 3,2 mm
- WEBBING WEIGHT BY METER
- 65 gr./m
- MINIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH
- 31 kN
- MAXIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH
- ~ 33 kN
- SUGGESTED WORKING LOAD
- 11 kN - safety factor 3
- WEBBING STRETCH
- 6% (@10kN), 9 % (@ 12kN)
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURING