LINE CUTS CONNECTIONS BY SEWING
Connecting 2 becomes 1
Two merged LINE CUTS by using our professional sewing system, same as for our sewn loops.
- High-Tenacity: special polyester thread, made in Germany;
- Safety: automatic machine stitching to guarantee safety;
- Minimum Breaking Strength: keeping between 80% and 100% of webbings' original MBS;
- Compatibility: 17-50 mm wide webbings.
Don't waste your LAST LINE CUTS, start connecting
We really don't like throwing material away! And especially not slacklines.
By merging two pieces of webbing, using our sewn system stitch, we are able to create a new, safe and re-usable Slackline.
If for some LINE CUTS from our shop or as a repair service for your own webbing.
You can therefore find in our shop the LAST LINE CUTS, which are great to purchase as a testing piece of your desired slackline and that with a -20% discount. Great if you want to have a first test feel for a webbing, before buying a bigger length.
Can I merge two different webbings?
Sure! you can create your personalised, fun length of all sorts of different webbings.
WARNING: we can't sew different webbing's widths, in example 17 mm SKYDIAMOND with 25 mm JOKER.
Can I send you my used line that has a cut in the middle to be repaired?
Yes, we offer now also a repair service, but a prior review of your webbing by our technician is inevitable! Please check below the conditions under which we can accept a repair of your webbing.
In general, webbings exposed to sun for a continuous period of 6 months or the equivalent of a maximum of 10 years from the time of purchase, are considered at the end of their life. This total webbing life time might also vary according to other aging agents such as e.g. contact with abrasive surfaces or chemicals, etc.
Based on this, our technician will only carry out repairs if your webbing meets the following conditions:
- Webbing width between 17 and 50 mm;
- No surface abrasions greater than 2 mm (excluded is any part damaged by abrasion that you want to cut / repair);
- Clean from dust and any spot that may cover defects and surface damages (we recommend a cold wash in the washing machine without detergent);
- No older than 3 years, we need a copy of the purchase email (requirement to offer a sewing warranty of at least another 2 years);
- Not been exposed to sun for a continuous period of more than 6 months (especially for the NYLON POLYAMIDE lines);
- If you need to cut the webbing please cut it your self, or mark the position with a tape to avoid any mistakes;
- If you need a T-LOOP or other sewing services, please mark the position with a tape and write on tape more details possible with a marker.
If in doubt about the condition of life of your webbing, don't hesitate to send us an email with what you know, including some photos of your webbing.
You can send us your line or purchase the dedicated PICKUP AND RETURN SHIPPING FOR SEWING SERVICES.
Do you only repair the lines of your shop or also of other manufacturers?
We repair all webbings that meet the above mentioned requirements.