T LOOP - BACK UP SPLIT SEWN LOOP
T LOOP - HIGHLINE BACK UP SEWN LOOP
- Structure: tubular covering on T SEWN LOOP to prevent abrasion;
- High-Tenacity: made in Germany (GUTERMANN) polyester yarn;
- Inner diameter: 7 cm;
- Protection Sleeve (tubular black webbing): chose between one CLASSIC tubular sleeve or doubled tubular JUMBO sleeve;
- Minimum Breaking Strength: keeping between 80% and 100% MBS of webbing's original MBS;
- Compatibility: available for all 15-26 mm webbings.
- Connectors compatibility: 8MM OVAL QUICK LINKS or larger (with JUMBO even small SOFTSHACKLE of 5mm diameter).
*REQUIRES THE ACCOMPANYING PURCHASE OF ANY LONGLINE WEBBING.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
SEWN T-LOOP for back-up split
The SEWN T-LOOP system allows you to connect the back-up line to the main line on different spots along the whole slackline length.
This loop system has been designed in order to reduce the fall height and the shock load on a human body during a potential back-up fall.
This precaution (safety-system) is mandatory for highline set-ups longer than 100 m, especially in case of using webbing as a back-up (and not a static rope).
Compatibility and position
The SEWN T-LOOP is compatible with 8MM OVAL QUICK LINKS or larger. If you choose the JUMBO cover as protection sleeve, you are able to connect even 5mm diameter soft shackles.
We suggest to choose the number of T SEWN LOOP based on your total slackline length:
T-LOOP every 25 - 30 meters on a line < 100 m;
T-LOOP every 50 meters on a line > 100 m.
Safety, warnings and responsibilities
This item can not be considered as PPE (personal protective equipment) gear.
Slackline and especially Highline practice hasn't gotten any specific law regulations yet, concerning gear or set-ups, thus we can't guarantee our product's integrity for highlining.
Our gear has been tested in external laboratories and internally by our company.
The results have no legal value, but aim to ensure the items maximum safety.
The user has the responsibility to choose the right gear for the right situation, judged through competences of an expert slackliner.